Discounts are a powerful marketing weapon, which allows you to drive customer loyalty and revenue. Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce is a powerful extension, which lets you manage shop discounts like a pro. More than a simple discount plugin, it is a highly performant marketing tool that helps you increase your visibility and then, your income.
1. WordPress (minimum version: 3.6) 2. Woocommerce (minimum version: 3)
The zip file downloaded from Discountsuiteforwp contains:
- The Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce user manual (User Manual.pdf)
- The Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce Installable plugin zip file (Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce).
- First, extract the archive in a folder of your choice and let’s start the installation.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel and click on Plugins > Add New to access the plugins installation screen.
- Then click on the upload link to access the plugin upload page.
- Click on the Choose file button and select the plugin installable zip archive named conditional-discounts.zip in the folder extracted in the first step.
- Click on the Install Now button to run the installation.
- Once the plugin is successfully installed, please click on the “Activate Plugin” link to activate the plugin.
Let’s now make our first steps with this plugin.
The first step after installing the Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce plugin is the general settings; setting those parameters at the beginning of your work process will ease the discounts’ creation later on. To access the settings pages, click on the menu Discounts > Settings. Here you have the following parameters to set:
- Mailchimp API KEY: Used when a MailChimp based discount need to be set. How to find my API Key?
- SendinBlue API KEY: Used when a SendinBlue based discount need to be set.How to find my API Key?
- Disable coupons: Whether or not to disable the coupons usage when a cart discount is active.
- Display cart discounts individually: Whether or not to display each cart discount individually on cart pages.
- Display each discounted product original price crossed on the cart page: whether or not to display each discounted product original price crossed on the cart page.
- Display the total product discounts: whether or not to display total discounts on products below the cart subtotal.
- Automatically add free gifts to the cart: whether or not to automatically add the free gift to the cart if there is only one product in the gifts list.
- Include shipping in taxes: whether or not to consider shipping as part of taxes.
- Completed Orders Statuses: List of order statuses considered as completed (used when manipulating previous orders in the discounts conditions).
The next stage after filling the setting fields is the creation of the products lists that will undergo the discounts.